King’s Folly Cover Reveal!

I’m so excited to show you all the cover for the first book in The Kinsman Chronicles, called King’s Folly.

*drumroll, please*

9780764214240

Ta da!

Isn’t it gorgeous? Thanks to the staff and artists at Bethany House for putting this together. I love it!

For more information on the book release, check out webpage for The Kinsman Chronicles.

Help me show everyone my new book cover by sharing this post or downloading the cover and sharing it wherever you like.

Add King’s Folly to your TBR list on Goodreads by clicking here.

And so far, the book is up for pre-order on The Book Depository and Amazon. I’ll post more store links as I have them.

Keep on reading!

JillSignature

15 Responses to “King’s Folly Cover Reveal!”

1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!! 😀 😀 *queue the screaming and flailing* ALKSDJFLSKDJFLKSDJF IT’S GORGEOUS. <3

2. Steven James says:

I suppose you’re not going to tell me the significance of the five dragon heads with all their necks sticking out of the same mathematical point, will you?

• Because it LOOKS cool, Steven. 😉

But also because it’s a sigul/logo, and the king who designed it is very superstitious about the number five. He also worships the god Barthos, and so his sigul has five Barthos heads.

3. Sierra I. says:

The cover looks awesome!!! I’m so excited!!! 🙂

But on the blurb, it just mentions Prince Wilek, not Trevn. So is Wilek the new MC?

• Wilek is technically the main character of the first book, but with epic fantasy, you can have several main characters. Trevn is Wilek’s little brother and an equally important character in book one. Trevn is also the main character of the series.

4. Sierra I. says:

Ohhh, okay. I remembered you talking about Trevn on GTW, so that’s why I got confused. 🙂

How many MCs are there in the Kinsman Chronicles?

5. Sierra I. says:

Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever read a book with 7 POVs! I’m so excited!!!

And this doesn’t have to do with King’s Folly, but is Broken Trust still releasing this year? Pleasepleaseplease? 🙂

• I don’t know about Broken Trust. I’m having a tough year and I just haven’t been able to fit that book in. It’s almost done, and I’m still hoping to finish it this year, but I just don’t know. I WANT to. I really do. We shall see. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer. I’m glad you’re looking forward to Spencer’s next adventure. He is going to Alaska. 🙂

6. Sierra I. says:

I really hope you get it finished this year too! 🙂

Alaska! (Somehow I think it goes with his vision of getting chased by a wolf…and yes, I do go back and reread his visions to see how they’ll fit…and the visions about Grace are freaking me out.)
    Is it spoilerish to ask if Grace will be back from Florida in Broken Trust? Cause I really want her to be. 🙂

7. Sierra I. says:

Haha, yes it will. 🙂 It makes me very happy too!

8. Celtic Rose says:

Great Cover!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Junishness | The Road of a Writer - […] there is an official cover for Jill Williamson’s next fantasy book, King’s Folly! Read the post. It’s the first book…